These culinary trails and self-guided tours around Rochester are not meant for walking, and some encourage you to have a designated driver! Handy maps help you explore our region while following your personal passions.
From beer, wine and cheese to barn quilts, cobblestones and history, these itineraries help you plan your ultimate day trip!
- Finger Lakes Beer Trail
- Rochester-Canandaigua Beer Trail
- Rochester Craft Beverage Trail
- Keuka-Seneca Brewery Trail
- Buffalo Tap Trail
- New York State Beer Trail
- Cayuga Lake Wine Trail
- Seneca Lake Wine Trail
- Little Finger Lakes Wine Path
- Keuka Lake Wine Trail – narrow down your tour to the seven with scenic lake views!
- Lake Ontario Wine Trail
- Canandaigua Wine Trail
- Niagara Wine Trail
- Lake Erie Wine Trail
Other Culinary Trails & Tours
- Rochester-A-List pub crawls, canal crawls, etc.
- Finger Lakes Cheese Trail
- Finger Lakes Sweet Treat Trail
- Corning Gaffer District Chocolate Trail
- Rochester’s Annual Cocktail Revival
- Rochester Pedal Tours Pub Crawl
- Buffalo’s Chicken Wing Trail
- Flower City Food Tours
- City of Rochester’s Thursday Night History & Nature Walks
- Record Store Crawl
- Geneseo Scenic Oak Tree Driving Tour
- Wyoming County Geocaching Trail
- Wyoming County Barn Quit Trail
- LeRoy Barn Quilt Trail
- Orleans County Barn Quilt Trail
- Wells Barns
- Route 104 Cobblestone Trail – start at the museum and enjoy the cobblestone structures along the way.
- New York’s Amish Trail
- Landmark Society Rochester
- Finger Lakes Farm Adventure Trail
- Wayne County Annual Apple Tasting Tour
- Alpaca Country Trail
- The Fairy Doors of Dansville
- Naples Open Studio Trail
Tonight, you can dine at restaurants that Zimmern, Bourdain, Fieri and other Food Network and Travel Channel hosts have enjoyed. Bon Appétit!